Friday, April 19, 2013

First (Official Post) for England

Hello!  I'm Geoffrey and I'm a History major and 3rd year.  I've actually been to England before, but I only got to see London when I was there.  This time I will get to see the rest of England and Wales as well.  I look forward to seeing the countryside, for I have been told it is a beautiful country.

I'm a fan of military history so I'm eager to see the castles and marvel at the design and effort put into making these huge defensive structures.  I also looking forward to experiencing England and seeing the differences between England and the US. 

I'm glad that Wartburg offers chances like this to students.  You never know if you will have a chance to go out of the country in the future, so it is best to take advantage of it now.  My ancestors came from England so it is time to go see my family's origins.

Post you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment