Thursday, April 18, 2013

Official Post: I'm Adam

Hello, I'm Adam. I grew up on a dairy farm in Northeast Iowa. I am a 3rd year Engineering Science major with a minor in Physics. I stay busy with a part-time job at John Deere, and with running Cross Country and Track.

Ever since I was small, I have wanted to go to Europe. The idea of being surrounded by so much history always fascinated me. The idea of seeing buildings that are centuries old sounds incredible. I am also very interested to see the architecture of these buildings - from an engineering point of view. I will also enjoy experiencing the culture, and many different things.

In general, I am excited for the opportunities to try many things that I have not been able to try yet.

Thanks for reading - Next post will be from England or Wales!

No comments:

Post a Comment