Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hi I'm Grace (Official Post)

Hi my name is Grace.  I am a History major and Political Science minor at Wartburg College.  I have to say I have been looking forward to this trip since the beginning of the school year.  I love meeting new people and experiencing new things.  So what I am looking forward to the MOST out of this trip is experiencing the new cultures that we will come across in our travels.  One of the good things about not spending all our time in London is that we will get to see many smaller towns and meet people who are from small towns like many of us.  Because of that I think we will all be able to have a better understanding of the world we live in and the people we share it with.  I can't wait to go and I am sure my family is ready for me to go and be out of the house again!

No comments:

Post a Comment