Thursday, April 25, 2013

Official Post: I'm Tate


Hello!

My name is Tate and I'm a Engineering Science and Chemistry double major. I love history, and am excited to stand in a castle and be where history was made and I've always wanted to travel to Europe, UK especially. Medieval England is one of the topics that has always interested me.

I am excited for:
*Meet with locals
*My first professional football match! LET'S GO ARSENAL!
*Try new food
*See London
*Visit Stonehenge
*Drink plenty of tea!

Throughout the course of the trip I plan on taking a lot of pictures and I plan on trying as much as possible while I'm in England and Wales. I decided now is a great time to go on a May Term trip. I don't know if I'll ever get to go another time, so I might as well go while I still can!

Next time I post will be from across the Atlantic Ocean!

No comments:

Post a Comment