Friday, April 19, 2013

Hello, My name is Eric (Official Post)

Hello, my name is Eric. I'm a second year History major, so you can imagine why I'm going on this trip. I've always been fascinated by British history and culture (I'm a Doctor Who fan), though one of the major things I look forward to is seeing some of the Roman archeology in England.

Some of the highlights of the trip that I am looking forward to are: seeing some of the old Roman structures, seeing Shakespeare's As You Like It in Stratford-upon-Avon, getting the chance to see London, and, of course, seeing some of the old Welsh castles.

As I've said, I've always been interested in British culture, but one of the things that I hope to learn through traveling through England is seeing how Britons interact with their culture, food, and past-times. Also I hope to learn about how some of the architecture of Medieval England has impacted England today.

That's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment